Everdo Update 0.10.7
Here's a brief summary of changes in the new version:
- Manual sync between machines via data export/import is possible
- Fixed: projects created when an area is selected always get the area tag
- Fixed: '<', '>', '&' characters in notes are displayed correctly
- Multiple minor defects
Data import and export have been modified in a way that avoids creating duplicate items. Instead, existing items get updated.
This means it's now possible to sync/update data between two computers running Everdo by importing a JSON file exported on the other computer.
Important: Any conflicts in data will be overwritten with the values contained in the JSON file.
How to Update
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer