Everdo 1.0.7 - Group by Project, No due date filter
- Added the option to group items by Project
- Added "no due date" filter
- Added sync API status indicator in settings
- Fixed: "Next" actions are displayed incorrectly in the "context" view
- Fixed: syncing issues leading to duplicated repeating items
- Fixed: copies created when trying to rearrange items
- Slight contrast increase in item titles and notes
Group by Project
In all lists where actions are aggregated across multiple projects, it's now possible to group action by project:
"No Due Date" Filter
To view actions without a due date assigned, select the corresponding option in the filter bar:
API Status Indicator in Settings
This may help configure and troubleshoot network sync. If it shows "API listening", then the sync server is up and waiting for clients to initiate synchronization:
If there's an error status instead, it means the API server failed to initialize and you probably need to correct the IP or Port settings.
There has been lots of constructive feedback over email and on forum. Thanks for helping us build a better app for you. Keep it up!