Everdo Desktop Update 1.1.8
While we were busy with the Android app, the core Everdo app accumulated some bug fixes and improvements.
Summary of changes
- Project progress bars
- Convert checklists into actions
- Copy note
- Sidepane scrollbar hides when not being used
- Sidepane minor layout change
- Added in-app notifications
- Added shortcuts for opening settings: Cmd-, or Ctrl-,
- Fixed: moving items from Waiting now removes the contact
- Fixed: Cmd-H behavior on Mac
- Fixed: Dragging an item to a context no longer removes it from the original list
Project progress bars
A button that opens the project view is now also a progress bar! The progress bar takes into account the number of unfinished sub-actions and their estimated time.
Easy way to convert a checklist into actions
Any checklist can now be converted into actions in two clicks:
Copy note or description
There was no quick way to copy note contents. Now it's easy:
To reduce clutter and free up a little bit more space the sidebar was reorganized and a custom scrollbar added:
Notifications make the app more responsive in cases where there would otherwise be no visual feedback:
Stay tuned for more updates
More good things are coming. Thanks to everyone who reported issues and suggested features on the forum and over email!