New inline commands, sidebar improvements and more - Everdo 1.5.14
Summary of changes (1.5.8-1.5.14)
- Added new inline commands for adding tags and contexts, for example
:# tag1, tag2or
- Hiding the current tag from lists and filters to reduce clutter.
- Hiding project names on tasks when they are grouped by project to reduce clutter.
- Retaining the sidebar width after restart.
- The sidebar can now be hidden by dragging it all the way to the left.
- Added the ability to save modifications from a repeated action to its template.
- Some minor layout improvements.
- Fixed: Auto-sync sometimes shuts down when Internet connection is interrupted.
- Fixed: Three-way network sync doesn't detect some changes.
- Fixed: The
:pcommand doesn't respect the sequential project setting.
Saving modifications from a repeated item to its template
When editing a repeated action, click "Update Template" to push some of the changes from the item to its template. The following attributes will be updated on the template action:
Any checklist line items that appear in the description will be unchecked when updating the template.
Clicking this new button will only affect the template action and won't modify the item itself. To update the repeated action, just press Save as usual.