Bug fixes and minor improvements - Everdo 1.5.8
Summary of changes (1.5.4-1.5.8)
- A hotkey
g to move cursor to the top of the current list
- Ability to specify a data directory for application files with
--dataDir and run a second instance of the app with
--multiInstance (see CLI options)
- Fixed: Some URL schemas require a triple slash to be rendered as a link.
- Fixed: When the Waiting For view is grouped by contact, search doesn't work.
- Fixed: A someday action moved to a notebook disappears.
- Fixed: Impossible to create a tag in the tag manager when there are no other tags.
- Fixed: "Due today" and "Due tomorrow" filters should include overdue items (consistent with mobile app behavior)