Everdo Update 0.11.0 - Search
Today we are releasing a new update featuring full-text search functionality, as well as some minor fixes and improvements. Here's a brief summary:
- search across all items and archive
- fixed issue with displaying items due in 7 days
- item save performance improvements
To search across all tasks, click on the search bar at the top of the window, then type your query. You can also use use "s" or "/" shortcuts. Search queries are not case-sensitive.
Search is performed across all tasks, project and notes, except the ones that have been archived or deleted.
To search archived items, begin your query with
in:archive, like this:
Future Plans for Search
This implementation of search is good for the majority of use cases, but in the future we would like to support filtering search results by list and item type, for example:
How to Update
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer