Everdo Update 0.12.0 - Tag Editor Improvements
In this update we have made a complete overhaul of the tag editor dialog. It is now much more convenient and useful, featuring search by tag title/type and easy editing. A brief summary of the changes:
- tag editor feature: search by tag title
- tag editor feature: search by tag type
- tag editor feature: replace contextual menu with edit/delete buttons
- always sort tags alphabetically
- fixed: duplication of area tags under certain conditions
- fixed: changing the color of a newly created tags not being reflected on other instances of that tag
- fixed: moving an item from "scheduled" to any other list will now remove it's start date or schedule settings
- fixed: styling and language of some dialogs (clean trash, remove tag)
Searching For Tags
It's now much easier to find a tag to rename it or change it's type.
Press T to open the tag manager. Then simply start typing the title of the tag you want to find.
You can also filter the list of tags by tag type. For example, if you want to only see your areas, type "areas" in the search input.
How to Update
If you are subscribed to the Everdo Newsletter, then you have already received a new download link by email. Simply download the package for you platform and install it as usual.
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below ;)