Everdo Update 0.13.0 - Due Date Filter, Browse all Items
New Everdo version is here. It's more stable, functional, and easier on the eyes!
Here's the summary of changes:
- "All" view has been added
- Due Date filter has been added
- improved Search user experience
- user interface contrast improvements
- fixed sidebar resizing issues
- repeatedly pressing "Tab" in the item editor will no longer activate the global search bar
- all tags lists are now sorted alphabetically for easier navigation
- fixed the issue with Due item count not updating in the left navigation panel
Pressing the "All" button will display all items in current area. Except for the deleted and archived ones.
Due Date Filter
You can now choose to filter the tasks based on the due date status:
Improved Search User Experience
The search feature introduced recently, while useful, was somewhat awkward for keyboard users. There was no way to cancel the search without using the mouse. Now it's become easy to reset the search and return back to the previous view, by pressing Esc.
User Interface Contrast Improvements
There have been complaints about low contrast in some user interface areas. We have tuned contrast a bit for better legibility.
The following parts of the user interface were affected:
- Left-hand navigation items
- Tags in the filter bar
How to Update
If you have subscribed to the Everdo Newsletter, then you'll get a new download link by email. Use the link to download the package for you platform and install it as usual.
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below ;)