Everdo Update 0.14.1 - Update Notifications, Keyboard Control Improvements
Introducing this week's update. Featuring: update notifications, improved keyboard controls and fixes for the bugs found by users.
Summary of changes:
- Added automatic update notifications
- Improved "Tab" support in item editor
- Fixed duplicate tags getting created in some conditions
- Fixed duplicate modals/confirmation windows
As soon as a new update gets published, you will see a notification button in the app:
Clicking the button will take you to a page with download links.
Improved Tab Support in Editor
It's now possible to use "Tab" to move an item to a different list. Press "Tab" until the focus moves to the list selection buttons, then use keyboard arrow buttons to change the selection:
This is the first step in making the whole editor keyboard-accessible.
How to Download/Update
If you have subscribed to the Everdo Newsletter, then you'll get a new download link by email. Use the link to download the package for you platform and install it as usual.
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below ;)