Everdo Update 0.16.0 - Modify Time/Energy and More Usability Improvements
Summary of changes:
- ability to modify time and energy without opening the editor
- display total time estimate of all project actions
- you can now toggle/untoggle tag filters with a single left or right click
- supporting clickable evernote:/// links
- visual/styling improvements
- fixed: time estimates for repeating items
- fixed: completed project actions can now be deleted properly
- fixed: newly created project actions have their current project selected in the editor
Modify Time and Energy Quickly
Often you might need to set or adjust your estimates. Doing this no longer requires opening the editor. Instead, simply click on the time/energy value and select a new one.
Total Time of All Actions
See at a glance how long a project is going to take, based on your task estimates.
Un-toggle Tag Filters
Single click on a tag filter to enable/distable. Right click works as well.
Clickable Evernote Links
Evernote users can now link directly to their notes by using
evernote:/// links in action desciprions. How to obtain evernote links.
We are constantly refining the visual aspects of Everdo in order to improve it's appearance and make it easier on the eyes. In this iteration we have improved the contrast of some UI elements:
- tag borders
- checkboxes in notes
- sections headers in the sidebar
How to Download/Update
If you have subscribed to the Everdo Newsletter, then you'll get a new download link by email. Use the link to download the package for you platform and install it as usual.
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer
- Subscribe to the newsletter using the form below ;)