Everdo Update 1.0.5 - Network Sync
Finally, the the big release we have all been waiting for! Here's a summary of changes:
- Data syncing over local network
- Limit the amount of archived items loaded (archive days setting)
- Hotkeys to switch to "All Areas" and "Unassigned" area
- Modified Ctrl+Enter behavior in tag selector drop-down
- Ability to delete tutorial items
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Visual improvements
Data Syncing Over Local Network
This feature allows you to run Everdo on two or more computers and keep the database in sync automatically.
Please read this guide to learn more about how sync works and how to configure it.
Limiting Archived Items
It's now possible to specify how many days of archived items you would like Everdo to load. This can significantly improve app performance and responsiveness.
For example, if you set this setting to 30, Everdo will only load archived items completed within the last 30 days.
Note that this setting doesn't affect how Everdo stores the items. All data will still be preserved regardless of this setting.
Hotkeys For "All Areas" And "Unassigned"
If you use areas a lot, you will love the ability to switch to "All" and "Unassigned" instantly:
Shift+0for "All Areas"
In the near future we want to add the option to configure a
Shift+number hotkey for each area tag!
Ctrl+Enter Behavior in Tag Selector Drop-Down
Ctrl+Enter while adding tags will no longer add an extra tag before closing the editor:
It will still add the tag if it is new (has just been typed in).
Delete Tutorial Items
Delete tutorial items with a single click:
The button is only visible on the first Everdo run, when tutorial gets created.
How to Download/Update
If you are subscribed to Everdo Newsletter, then you'll get a download link by email. Use the link to download the package for you platform and install it as usual.
- Request a download link for your platform here.
- Download and run the installer
- Subscribe to Everdo Newsletter to get direct links for future updates (form below)